Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

the paradox

human emotions, darn em.......they are my limitations, they form my boundaries....love, fear, happiness, sadness, anger,...they limit my actions....some even have the power to lead to my self destruction( dont stress yourself i'll simplify it as suicide)
 the funny thing is....these same limitations are my fuel as a human, they drive me towards my accomplishments..my greatest muses

how do i deal with this...stop being limited by my emtions, and harness their power fully as a fuel

lol, i got this idea for a soluton from a friend, still looking into it......"i banished all my emotion except three... love, anger, hate... i feel nothing else"
                                                           -MARIUS
lol that's a good way to look at it yh...i think i might try this, buh i'll add happiness to this equation too..
oh well...thank u guys for being my readers, share this blog with ur friends and leave comments...thank u (^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment