Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 7, 2012

story by beatrice fowowe :')


i want you guys to read this story, by my very amazing wonderful friend beatrice @forthebarbies i love the literature, and she's only 14
Chapter 1:
I was 14 years old when he got me. It wasn't like the movies. He didn't say “If you scream, I'll kill you”. He didn't say anything. He gagged me and grabbed my arm, the look on his face, it was expressionless, emotionless, no smile, no smirk, just blank. He took me off in his van, he didn't say a word the whole way there, didn't look at me, didn't talk to me. The silence was dirty, a dirty silence. I know, it doesn't seem to make sense but the silence, it was filthy. The van was stuffy, it was spacious so the heat was just circulating around the van. I didn't say anything, I didn't ask questions because I wasn't expecting any answers, I knew where I was going, I wasn't coming back. I wasn't scared, I didn't feel the need to be. Life ends someday, and I knew that today may be my day. He threw me. I landed with a thud. It didn't hurt much because I landed on something cushion like. Dust filled the air, it was dark, smelled of damp. No windows. Just stairs and door. In the far left hand corner there was a toilet, a urinal and a sink. Blood stains painted the faded yellow walls, the paint was peeling, it was crackling, like there was an earthquake on the walls and the paint pieces were ruins. I shut my eyes, laid back onto the mattress and took a deep breath. It was the most painful breath I had ever taken, but that didn't matter, more pain was coming my way and I had to face it. My eyes shot open like a lightening bolt, I saw it, I saw my life flash before my eyes and I thought this was the end. I began to focus on the ceiling. Why didn't I notice this before? Images. What was this? Kidnap victims? I was next, I knew I was. There was a lump in my throat, I gulped. I wasn't scared, but worried of what was yet to come. I got lost in a train of thought, I wondered what my parents were doing, what they were thinking. I knew there wouldn't be any missing reports filed, any search parties, I didn't bother thinking nor imagining what they'd be going through because I knew they wouldn't care. Things have been tough at home recently, constant arguments, we hardly spoke to each other, dinner was pure silence, all the love turned to hate, no more happy families. They wouldn't care about me, they wouldn't take notice. The door flew open, a tall figure stood, the light from outside was too much, I squinted. It was the man, the man that took me. He shut the door and began to walk down the stairs, his foot steps echoed. He strode towards me, I stood, looked at him then turned away. I began walking towards the walls. “ I'm not going to fight back, I'm not going to resist nor react, I just want to know, what do you want from me? What's going to happen next? I just want answers”. His mouth twisted, but he said nothing. “ I just want answers” I repeated. He opened his mouth to speak “ You're going to live here from now on, you won't survive, the rest didn't so I know you won't. I'll have my way with you, you wont resist, you wont have choice in what I do. You do what I tell you to do. In the end, you'll die and nobody will find you. I'll cremate your remains. This is basically the end for you.” His voice was nothing like I expected. It was high-pitched, it had an awkward tone to it. I was unexpected, almost surreal. I wasn't afraid. I was his next victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment